Monday, June 8, 2009

T.J.G. CHAPTER 2

Friday..


When the play finished, every one shouted out how great the play was. Angel thanked everybody with great relief and joy 'cause everything went perfect.


Then Molly said " Well, are we done now? 'cause we have a biiiig party girls!!, everything is ready: Dj, setup, food... ".
Ammy noticed that Angel was upset about something she read on her mobile. She came to her and asked in a concerned voice "What is it Angel?"  


Angel looked up, and sadness filled her face "Its an email from Harvard university. They informed me that my application has been denied!" Attending to Harvard was Angel's dream since forever.


Then Molly said " Oh!! umm, we can cancel the party if you want " and looked at Angel who was in shock 'cause she was sure that she will be accepted.


But she cleared her throat and said" No its ok, you cant cancel the party just because of me! " she half smiled and added " You guys can go and i'll follow you later 'cause i want to step by my house first to fresh up and change my clothes ".

All the rest of them started to leave, when Jesse wrapped his armes around angel's waist and kissed her and said " I'll go with you hun. " 



Angel replied " Oh no, it will take a while. Go with the others" she looked up at him and added " I'll meet you there" He looked at her and said "But..."

Angel interrupted him  smiling " Look, I have a surprise for at the party. You must not figure it out or it wont be a surprise ".


He smiled and said " Alright then, your wishes are my command. But don’t keep me waiting for so long". Then he winked at her and left.

2 comments: